SMBSEO’s company director’s recently attended the Optus Business Technology Seminar. Designed to assist small-medium sized businesses engage in digital strategies to grow their business.
The seminar had two speakers, both of whom really are at the top of their fields in terms of SEO Services. The first of two speakers was Tom Skotidas, CEO of Skotidas, a leading B2B Social Media Lead Generation Agency. Following that was a presentation from Matt Kain, CEO of the Asia Pacific Region for The Search Agency Inc.
Here at SMBSEO we felt it vital to share some of the key tips these two legends of the industry shared with us. These gentleman really are experts in their field and it is this continued strive for knowledge which assists us to further enhance the services we can offer as a fully integrated SEO Marketing Agency.
Tom’s really interesting points where surrounded on the integration of one’s personal brand as a selling point for the company brand. Here where the main highlights we pulled from Tom’s presentation:
- Within every B2B industry, the personal brand of individuals representing the company, is every bit as important as the company’s brand
- Effective brand integration for individuals within their social media profiles (Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn etc.)
- Using the massive potential of LinkedIn in order to drive strategic networking and introductions
- LinkedIn as an incredibly important resource for the distribution of unique content in order to strengthen your brand profile
Having a long and decorated career in SEO, Matt is a very good source for pure SEO information, having worked in the online marketing industry for more than 10 years. He is also an active figure within the Search Engine Optimisation world. Matt has served on the Advisory Boards of the major search engines and industry bodies SEMPO, IAB, and AAAA’s and anyone unsure of what exactly SEO can really benefit from his advice:
- The fundamentals of any good online presence are; architecture, content and linking. Effectively integrating good website design and development, with a combination of interesting and engaging content is vital as the foundation of your website. From there building a diversified portfolio of links for your site, from quality and authority places all around the web.
- The importance of tracking and measuring your results, most advertising or marketing budgets are wasted on what people “think works”. His recommendation is echoed by our team, that tracking all results is vital in order to maximise Return on Investment (ROI).
- The host of free analytics and research tools available like Google Analytics and Google Adwords tools.
The wrap up is a really good reminder that these established experts in our industry promote the same techniques as us. At SMBSEO we strive to continually interact with experts in a wide variety of specialised fields. Subsequently we can integrate the SEO Services and Branding tips within our own unique services. Rest assured we continue to raise the bar on the services we offer and as always maintain our commitment to performance based pay. We provide full tracking and reporting on everything completed along with just how that converts into extra profit for you. The result is SEO Services in Brisbane that prove their value everyday, guaranteed!